From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:29:42 -0400
I tried it once briefly, as everyone knows I'm not a huge fan of those
programs, but I played with EQSO 1 cold boring winter night, it looks like
it *could* be made accessible, but I didn't find it to be right away, might
be settings to help that, I don't know I didn't play long, I was mainly
looking for something to put on my laptop for those nights I'm away and
bored and that one didn't make it to my laptop, no mic on my laptop anyway
so I don't know why I bother but I'll get a headset for it maybe next week.