From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 20:17:45 -0400
It would be useful IMO to have a step-by-step set of instructions to (1)
update one's mailing address on the FCC website and (2) modify one's
license as, for example, change of address or renewal. (2) requires that
one have a FRN and make the changes on the ULS so one would have to
describe how to do both of these on-line. It is my understanding that
ehse are more-or-less accessible.

Just my thoughts as I should change my address on my license and don't
have a FRN.

Mike Freeman