From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:38:35 -0000
Hi All,

Well, as usual, I find myself in the position that I need to sell something
to replace something.  My current handheld is on its way out and I need to
replace it--thus the recent set of questions.  What I have for sale to raise
the money may not, on the face of it, appeal to blind hams but I ask you to
spread the word to those who might be able to use this item.

I have for sale a Magellan Meridian Marine GPS.  I have the original manual
in paperback and CD rom and the computer interface cable but I seem to have
lost the box somewhere.  This receiver is essentially new with maybe 2 hours
of use from experimenting to see what it will do.  We never used it
otherwise.  This model has room for an expansion card for loading maps,
charts and so on.  It would be ideal for someone with a Braille Note who
wants to mess with GPS.  I would like $225 or an offer for it or would
really like to trade it straight across for perhaps an Icom IC-T90A since
that seems to be at a comparable price.  If interested, please let me know
off list.

Thanks much and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX