Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Persephone O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:08:44 -0500
Many Thanks, Don,

I'm not very experienced as far as discussion group etiquette is
concerned, although I try to read the rules. I thought I'd seen some
discussion of exercise in the archives and didn't know if it was on topic
or not.

I appreciate your advice and recommendations. I've already joined the
Evolutionary Fitness list but have not had time to post anything yet. I'll
have a look at the Paleolife group too.

Persephone