Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:35:46 +0100
7bit
I've been eating paleo for about 5 months now.  Overall I'm overjoyed
with the results- it's cured chronic fatigue, excess sweating, given me
a much healthier digestive system and returned my taste for real food.
*But*, some things still don't seem right.

1.  My skin.  My acne has improved, but my skin is still greasy and I
still get spots, mainly on my face (shaving area), chest and back.
Some people report acne disappearing in a week, but mine is improving
very slowly.  I thought it may be nuts (Theola's suggestion), but I'm
fairly sure it isn't (although I did learn that I can't digest
cashews).  This week I've been avoiding fruit, but no serious
improvements so far.  I can't work out what is causing my acne.  I
still get the while bumps I thought were caused by excessive growth of
skin cells, but I've eat virtually no starch or sugar at all in the
last few months.  Maybe I'm intolerant to something, but I have no idea
what?

2. My appetite.  Some people report their appetite virtually
disappearing.  I find that while I can go quite a while without eating
if I'm busy, I am still happy to eat quite a lot every 2-3 hours.  I
can eat a huge amount of meat and could probably eat through a bag of
carrots in one sitting.  Maybe it's my mum overfeeding me?  I seem to
have a fast metabolism, but my last thyroid test (pre-paleo) was
borderline low!

3.  My fruit cravings.  Like I said, I've been avoiding fruit all week,
and the cravings have been intense.  I gave in tonight, and had a pear
and a satsuma.  I felt satisfied for the first time this week.  I have
to be careful, because I can easily over-eat on fruit, and I find it
makes me more hungry during the day.

Has anyone else been in similar situations?  I'd be grateful for any
advice because I seem to have reached a stumbling block.

Ashley