Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 11:26:56 -0500
From: "Molly Kate McGinn" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: Fat? Don't sweat it!

>I am a native born American citizen, currently living in the United States,
though I have lived
>in other countries from time to time, and I have plenty of negative things
to say about my
>country. Not least of which is the reflexive notion that criticism of the
US by the rest of the
>world is some sort of lese majeste.

>I'm not the least surprised that a bad mood about americans infects
listmembers from other
>countries from time to time, and while I appreciate the apology, and a
handsome one it was,
>for pity's sake don't include ME in the my country right or wrong category.
On my very best
>days, I have felt for more than 30 years that it is profoundly embarrassing
to be an
>American, there's just not a lot I can do about it beyond vote my
convictions and refuse to
>defend the indefensible.

Apologies to the list in advance but I can't pass this one up even if I get
kicked from the list......!!!   Molly, I defend to the dead your right to
say it but I don't respect it and this isn't proper for a paleofood list.
Oliva, American and damned proud of it.