Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 22:53:34 -0700
7bit
From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Actually they have done some original research in the vein of Price. See
a section called In His Footsteps: http://westonaprice.org/ihf/ihf.html

Mostly though I think the organization has become an advocacy group
fighting the food industry and the government -- they promote real
'unpasturized' milk; fight the fat and heart disease stuff; try to get
real food into schools, etc. They also have written a lot of very
informative papers reviewing more recent literature on a great variety
of subjects (I'm thinking of the stuff she does with Enig). There's a
lot on the site, you have to explore every nook and cranny.

  Sally Fallon is a little bit of a purist -- sometimes I think she is
overly hard on nutrition writers who are more or less are in sync with
her 'in the grand scheme of things,'(in comparison to say the ADA), but
she tends to come down hard on the differences instead of praising the
similarities. I've been reading her for several years now and I have
noticed that she is tending toward lower carb and more paleo ideas. She
and Mary Enig tend to get most bent out of shape when nutrition writers
like Cordain put down saturated fat.

Liz