Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:43:22 +0900
From:
Bridgeland Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Friday, May 14, 2004, at 13:10 Asia/Tokyo, Elizabeth Miller wrote:

> Sally Fallon also recommends a diet where the calories
> come mainly from fat, very moderate protein and fairly low on the
> carbs.
>  Check out how Sally eats:
> http://westonaprice.org/nutrition_guidelines/boarddiets.html

Sally Fallon bugs me. I agree with most of what she writes, but she
sounds like a scam artist, the way she runs down everyone else in the
entire field of diet. The Weston Price stuff is nice, but that was all
done 70 years ago. Haven't they done any real research since then? It
seems not from their web site.