Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:11:12 -0500
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:34:14 +0100, Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Recently I wrote a short text to explain some of the omega* concepts to
>some friends.
>
>I noticed a fact which may explain the "Mediterranean Diet Miracle" a
>little better.
>Ok, mediterranean people (Italian Spanish French) have much less
>CHD/heard disease than others.
>They are supposed to eat a lot of olive oil as the main fat.

 What about their famous cheeses -- all rich in saturated fat?  French
consumes tons of chocolate -- rich in saturated fat. Spain is famous for
its pork chorizo and that is why they have a multitude of varieties -- also
rich in saturated fat.  My relatives in Rome eat plenty of red meat
(especially veal) and cheeses -- all rich in saturated fat.  What they
don't eat is tons of processed junk food like many Americans.