Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lynda Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:52:52 -0800
<< Give me a break!  I firmly believe the
pharmacuetical giants and the "powers that be" pulled
a Doctor Strangelove, went down to the basement and
changed the figures so they could sell more drugs and
snag more patients. >>

Recently I saw part of an interview with a dr. who's
written a book about the treatment of heart disease
(missed the name of it) in which he recommends that
ALL adults of a certain age be on statins!!! You know,
the baby boomers, largest aging population there has
ever been (translate: largest market there's ever been
for peddling high blood pressure, acid reflux, and
other drugs for an aging population).

The interview voice-over mentioned his approach was
considered to be controversial, but you can't help but
wonder how much this guy is getting from the drug
companies to scare people into running to their dr.,
waving his book, and demanding a prescription for a
statin!

Geez.

Lynda Bryson

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/