NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
The Nut House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:05:03 -0600
If you have a Superstore in your area, I just found a Non-Hydrogenated
margerine that is lacose free, low in saturates and no artificial flavors
added.  It tastes good and I have had no problem with my kids eating it(they
didn't notice the switch).  It is Presidents Choice  T.G.T.B.T (Too Good To
Be True) Non-Hydrogenated Margerine.