EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Tobias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 20:50:25 -0400
This reaction has been a long time coming!  Maybe it's just me, but I feel
that the blind community has been played for suckers in the rush for
e-voting dollars.  Even if these systems were fully accessible, inaccurate
voting systems are not an improvement!  Remember, 20% of the votes that "get
lost somehow" will be the votes of people with disabilities.

*****
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies
732.441.0831 v/tty