From:
Rebecca Racz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Racz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:34:34 -0500

PIONEER NUTRITIONAL FORMULAS, INC.

VEGETARIAN CHEWABLE VITAMINS and MINERALS for ADULTS & CHILDREN

Of all the fine products in the Pioneer line, many in the celiac
community are especially excited about Pioneer Chewable Vitamins and
Minerals for Adults & Children - a superior quality, gluten-free multi
that not only tastes great but offers exceptionally rapid absorption.
With highly bioavailable forms of all the vitamins and minerals, an
exclusive blend of 25 antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, trace
minerals from sea vegetation and an exceptional citrus bioflavonoid
complex, Pioneer Chewable offers much more than most
multivitamin/minerals. A flexible daily serving system makes this
formula perfect for the whole family, from children as young as four
years of age to elders with swallowing difficulties. Depending on age
and nutritional needs, take from one to six chewable wafers per day.
Sweetened only with low-glycemic fructose and flavored with pineapple
juice concentrate.

PIONEER is widely regarded by health professionals as highly ethical and
responsible in its formulas and business practices. We have a growing
relationship with the celiac community. We advertise in Living Without
magazine, help support the Celiac.com website, and have presented our
products and educational materials at the Stanford Celiac Conference at
Stanford University and other venues.

Our products are independently verified gluten-free by the University of
Nebraska Food Allergy Research and Resource Program using the most
sensitive detection methods available. PIONEER is available in most Wild
Oats and Whole Foods markets, as well as in many other fine health food
stores, independent pharmacies and licensed health practitioners'
offices. We welcome you to review our product line, our philosophy and a
list of locations where you can purchase our products by visiting:
www.pioneernutritional.com. If unavailable in your area, please call us
at 800.458.8483