ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:05:39 -0500
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in the update. The event of last Wednesday's violence
threat on campus here proved to be uneventful. For that I thank God, as
well as all of you for your prayers. I was delayed in my work there do to
lock downs but we negotiated it OK. I am working on a web project which has
me busy, working at my business which pays the bills, about to embark on 40
Days of Purpose, and praying about how much of the music ministry to assume
responsibility for as approached by the current person taking care of it.
My time is in much demand and I do not want to give God my leftovers, so
seeking balance on responsibilities at home, work and church related for
god. So many people I know of are having serious health issues, mainly
cancerous... what a wicked disease. One being a 21 year old young lady who
has three tumors on her spine and facing likely or potential para, or
quadriplegic. One praise report from a man in our church who was meant to
die with cancer but when gone back for more tests, they found none... talk
about divine intervention. Seeing your requests and praying accordingly.
Thought I'd update you on the campus thing in case you wondered.

Brad

   Too many people offer God prayers with claw marks all over them