ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:22:27 -0500
Earlier, Kathy Du Bois wrote:

>I think that what happened last week was pretty deep.  I just hope and
>pray that reconciliation is happening behind the scenes so that
>fellowship with all can be restored soon.

Kathy, reconciliation takes both parties' desire for it.  I have written to
Paul several times since he left.  He wrote first and he thought I was
pretty rough on him, and privately I have attempted to let him know that if
I was and if I hurt him, I was sorry, and asked his forgiveness.  After one
more attempt, he still will not write to me, which tells me there is no
forgiveness in his heart.  I pray that I'm wrong for his sake, because if
he doesn't forgive trespasses against him, neither will his heavenly Father
forgive his trespasses.

I'm posting this publicly praying that the knowledge that at least one of
us is attempting reconciliation, will ease yours and others wondering about
it.  I'm glad you mentioned it.

Helen  (who also misses Paul and his wonderful sense of humor, plus his
spiritual contributions to us all)