ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:23:55 -0600
Kathy, I appreciate your laughter but I don't know what you are laughing
about because there is no part of a quote of a previous message.  I know I
am guilty of over-quoting as I reply to a post and go on my way.  However,
some people do not quote at all, so that it is hard to know, sometimes, to
what a person is referring.

At 08:04 AM 1/17/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Hahaha John!

>The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

John

   How do you call a fly without wings ? A walk !