ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:31:48 -0600
Hah, are you serious about bathsheeba bathing down their Brad?
Oh, and I have to make a correction to my thinking on something while on
this thread.
I got the idea that Bathsheeba comforted David instead of the other way
around, because in this book, Intimate issues, Terri is reading it tells the
story of how David comforted Bathsheeba with love and sex through the death
of a child and the end result was that they were blessed with another.
then it turns around and talks of a woman who reported in to the authors of
how once when her husband had been betrayed by a business partner she
comforted him with a romantic night of massage and music and so on.
I guess I mixed the two.

Matt