ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:17:52 -0500
This is a sad day for this list!!  No other member here will be able to
bring to this list the love, the wisdom, the righteous attitude, the same
close relationship with God displayed in Phil's ministry to us.  Each of us
is unique in the Kingdom of God, each of us a part of the ministry of
reconciliation, and when one is tread upon by insensitivity to his or her
thoughts and service, or criticized for it, we all suffer.

I pray that God will comfort and strengthen Phil as he waits before the
Lord for direction for the next steps in his devoted life to God.

In Him,
Helen