ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:23:51 -0600
You've got mine Lelia, I already told you that I couldn't do what you guys
are doing.
You are to be admired.
And by me, at least, pittied!
hahahaahhahahaah
When's the wedding?
Jimmy Evans says, that when he is counciling amorous young couples who are
planning marage that he tells them to date in shopping malls because he
know's you can't have sex their.  Well, in today's world, I guess it's best
to say, you shouldn't.  Of course, this advice doesn't help you guys.  Guess
that last mile will be a painful sprint!
Good luck!  Think of how great you will feel spiritually and how strong as a
couple when you cross the finish line.
Um, panting and drooling.

Matt who feels as though he has helpped very little.  hahahahahhahahahah