ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:05:58 -0700
I relate to those kinds of nights too Lelia.  I just had one last night too.

First, good for you for recognizing both the natural desire and temptation
for what they are. One thing that we did before we got married as the
wedding was drawing close and John needed to give up his apartment, is that
he lived with my parents for a short time.  We didn't feel we were strong
enough to avoid temptation successfuly.  Don't know if that's something you
can consider or not as a possible help.  If you have a mutual friend or
family, for example.  Just sharing a possible solution.

Will be praying with you.

Vicki