ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:17:18 -0600
I never gave it much thought to tell you the truth. I guess I would be of
the mind that if God wishes for continual work for me, then he'd poke his
finger in my belly like the Pilsbury Dough-Boy and I'll wake up giggling to
continue on. If not, then I'm likely going to be meeting him in person real
shortly as someone will pull the plug. I'm not sure anyone can make the
right decision based on a hypethetical situation that could have many
facets to it.

Brad