ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:17:52 -0500
What is bodyfor life?  I too think that sugar and refined carbs cause
trouble, flour is so refined that almost anything good is taken out of it.
A friend does the Prism Program aChristian weight loss program that
concentrates on eating  no sugar, or at least lots less and things like
bronw rice whole wheat flour, tell me about that program!
Ienjoy reading about nutrition, I figure we can change the way we feel if we
know what to or not to eat, and a little chocolate every now and then well
that helps my sanity!
moderation
Rhonda