ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:43:12 -0600
Kathy, and Everyone,

You are all invited to my house any time. I'll fix dinner for you all any time.

I had 2 friends over in the afternoon of Christmas Eve, for a little
Christmas party, and we exchanged gifts, and had some good laughs, along
with the organ music, and some Christmas cheer. lol.

The prime rib and baked potatoes was pretty good, and we had California
Blend veggies instead of the green bean casserole. The wine was good, too.
<grin> lol.

I got 8 wine glasses from my friend Marilynn, 4 of them are a pretty blue,
and the other 4 are a light green. Her sister, Sherri gave me a body
pillow. I love it. It's very squeezable. We had a great time.

I guess I've not done email for ages, and now I have a pile of messages.
lol. Most of them are garbage, but the ones from this list I read them all
because you ara all loving.

We had a very wonderful and blessed Christmas. I just wish I wasn't so
lazy. Yesterday, Christmas day, we had left over prime rib and mashed
potatoes and postaccio salad.

God Bless you all.

Love,
Pat Ferguson