BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:07:13 -0500
A general announcement...sort of like pinching myself.  oooooh!

But seriously folks...oops, wrong list.

Its like this.  I'm going to be out of touch for awhile.  This is good
news.  The Minnesota Historical Society, people of excellent tast in
architects, have hired me.  The move is somewhat complex, time is short
and we can no longer pack up everything we own in the world in two back
packs...in fact it won't even all fit in the canoe.  Time for a second
canoe, and some of the world's very best canoes are made in Minnesota.

So I will unsubscribe.  But I will be back.

john was a preserveering architect in the year of '98
with a canoe topped corolla, rolling down the interstate
he crossed the recovering rust belt and found a bonanza of snow
just a little east of the supermall, in a place called st. paul

john turned to the pinheads with a snow ball in his hand
guys, your a lookin' as a woefully sad Mac man
you know my blood is rainbow, the windows I can't stand
but the boss she has spoken and the mac stays in the bag.

(appologies to johnny horton)

-jc