BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:02:43 -0800
Pam,  Better watch it with that no heat in the bedroom bit--that's how
families increase in size you know.  LOL  Ruth

At 10:51 AM -0500 2/3/04, Stevenson, Pamela wrote:
My question was prompted because I was wondering if it was something we
could do in our living room, which has a crawl space under it.  It's been
warm enough this winter only because the radiators are constantly going to
keep up with the deep freeze.  So, I had already planned to insulate under
the floor, but thought it would be nice if we could heat it, as well.  So,
is their web site <http://www.radianttech.com>http://www.radianttech.com?

Hadn't thought about the master bedroom, which currently has no heat source
other than the portable electric oil radiator my mother donated to the
cause, and the soapstone we heat on the kitchen wood burner before we go to
bed.

So, since we already have hot water radiant heat, I figured it wouldn't be
too hard to get something like this connected to the existing water supply
that goes to that part of the house (other than the fact that the pipes are
old, so who knows what condition they are in currently.  Based on all that,
is this something an HVAC person installs, or a plumber, or both?

- Pam
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT