Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:22:12 +1300
You can boot to DOS on an XP machine, by using a W98 boot disk.

However, if the XP computer has been formatted in NTFS, you won't be able to access any files.  You won't even see any drives, come to that.

But if the machine's been formatted in FAT32, you can see and manipulate files.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand