From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:36:42 -0500
We need some  more information.
The make and model of the computer including the processor speed and
installed memory.
This is probably in the manuals that came with the computer, or you can
download Aida32 from:
http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=16
and get all the info from it.
The exact model of the HP device-there are several HP PSCs.
My initial feeling is that an upgrade to XP is the right solution.
You should check the MS upgrade advisor at:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/upgrading/advisor.asp
to determine if you'll have software or hardware problems with the upgrade.
This is not a perfect test, but it should be good enough.
**********************************

The Computer Lady told me that this is one of THE places to go to get help
from hundreds of professionals so I am here to see what y'all suggest I do:

I use Windows 98SE.

My PC is only 1 year old (it came with no operating system so I used 98SE
since it was what I had on my old system).

I have a brand new HP PSC Photosmart All-In-One Printer, Fax, Scanner,
Copier.

I hooked it up and everything except the Scanner works fine.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml