ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:13:11 -0600
Chris,

I have Vernon sign things for me all the time when stuff comes UPS. I also
sign for him, also. If you weren't available, as far as I know, your Dad
can sign for you. It's been done that way for ages.

Let this go, Chris. Give it to God and have peace about it, please for your
own good, and for the sake of an arguement with your parents. I know from
experience, don't get mad about everything like I use to do.

I'm praying for you, Chris.

May God give you peace and love.

Peace and Love,
Pat Ferguson