ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shelly Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:38:20 -0800
Hello, and thanks for the welcome. I'm famous for long emails so I'll do my
best to keep this brief.
I'm 27 years old and live in wa state. I'm single. I've been a christian
since January 27 1989. I know that's a long time, but I know I have much
more growing to do. I love to read christian and historical fiction. I'm an
animal lover. I take horseback riding lessons, own a cat, and am in the
process of applying for a guide dog. I love to email in fact I have my own
list christianconversation on yahoogroups. I also love to chat and have
every instant messenger available LOL. I am most foten on msn as
oh yes, i am blind from ROP LOL see how important it is to me LOL.
Shelly