ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:03:05 -0600
Hi paul,
My shop is my garage and it stays shut up most times except for when we
leave with Katherine in her stroller or wagon as we also store those in the
garage so the creature's getting in was a fluck, hmmm? that spelling looks
dirty.
Flook maybe?
Anyway, I am glad you got a laugh out of my run in with monsters.  heheheheh
It is funny now that it is over but I figured either I was crazy or that
either it was a dog unable to move after getting hurt or something and that
if we didn't find it it would die in their.
I'm glad my father-in-law found the paw prints in the sawdust and not only
that, I walked back out their late last night and no chewing, barking or
groweling was encountered.
OUT DEAMONDS!
BE GONE!
What was that line from the exorsist?