ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shelly Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:16:19 -0800
Well Paul, what would u like to do to Scrouge LIOL. i very very much know
what u mean about praying for the death of hope. I pray it often.
That god who has not chosen to remove certain desires from my life would do
so since it's obvious he doesn't want me using them. Teaching for example. I
ask and ask "God would did u give me a love for this to take it away!" and
get no answer. It can be very frustrating.
I'm not to the point of praying to not desire romance grin. I can't immagine
living a single life happily.

Christmas has always been a tough time for me. The weren't the happiest
times of my childhood so now in addition to those memories I deal with being
once again single. Instead of letting myself get depressed last year, I
found several events to attend. Mostly plays since that's what I enjoy. I
chose ones that focused on the birth of Christ and found it helped me
emmensely.
Anyway I didn't mean to go on and on. I will pray that God holds u close
this Christmas.
Shelly
\