ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:40:54 -0500
Helen,

Loving One, God wrote that, I didn't. It is so true. So many people don't
believe in celebrating birthdays and I always love to celebrate anyone's
birthday. I'm sure you know that God is a celebration to us as well! Think
about it! It all works in reverse as  well.

Life should be celebrated! Every special event in our lives should be a
Celebration to God, and for God.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson