ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:26:38 -0600
Kathy, and others,

I hope you all have a good Easter.  It is a wonderful time of year even if
this year the weather is predicted to be bad for Denver.  Kathy, I have
prayed and trust you and Greg have a good service and the meaning of Easter
will be a strong feeling within your church.  Things have worked out so we
won't be going any place but Jesus Christ is resurrected in our hearts every
day.  It is just nice to celebrate it on a given day.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com