ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:22:06 -0600
    HI, all.

Just wanted to tell you a bit about my busy week.  Tracey and I have found a
house that would be a good possibility for us.  One of the main needs is
room, and this house would have plenty of room for piano, organ, etc.

It'll work for us to buy it financially, and the contract has been signed.
If we can get the things fixed from inspection next week, then closing will
be April 30.  Please pray for God's will in this.

thanks.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com