ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:32:10 -0800
Hi Phil,
I am impressed. That's rather scary.   Man, I just hope that when that kind
of test comes to me, I will be able to hear and obey and pass it like that.
At our church convention, much of the word we had was on the too most
important things we must do-hear and obey.  It could mean the difference
between life and death someday for any of us.
Vinny