ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:53:12 -0600
Lelia and Everyone,

Yes, it will be in discriptive video in some theaters as of March First and
here is the info below.

COMING SOON

Debut dates noted below are subject to change by the studios. Additional
titles to be announced as soon as they are confirmed.

* The Passion of the Christ directed by Mel Gibson, from Newmarket Films
(Feb 25, with descriptive narration available at select MoPix locations as
of Mar 1)

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson