ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:39:04 -0600
Hi Pat,
Terri and I are batting the idea around just now.
There have been preachers and such from the area on tv talking about it and
they all seem positive about it.
The subtitles part you talked about may keep us from attending.
I told Terri we were better off just reading our bible and not messing with
something which is going to be bad mouthed and good mouthed and analyzed and
run in the ground by the media, but the bible has been through the same
thing so that's an empty thing to say about the movie.
We don't get to movies much, we may once we have the motorized bike as the
movie theater is a ways from our home.
I wanted to see the movie they made about the cigarette company jury but we
still haven't made it to that one.  I read the book it was based on and I
liked the book.
Doubt the movie would be as good.

Matt

Marriage is a covenant, not a contractual relationship.
In a contractual relationship we demand our rights and limit our
responsibilities.
Where as, in a covenant relationship, we limit our rights and assume
responsibilities.