ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:03:52 -0000
By the way, folks - I don't mind telling you all that when Phil refers to
"one lady" talking about the bright room - that was me!  When he talked
about someone weighing not much than a pound in weight and being held in the
Lord's hands, that was me too!

The Lord did both of these for me last year and it was amazing!

Now just in this past week I have come to know God as Father as never
before.  Now, Phil wasn't even talking to me on this occasion - it came
directly from the Lord.  He showed me many areas where my earthly father had
loved me dearly and I had loved him too in a way which said "Daddy can't do
anything wrong".  Then He showed me how gradually Daddy did lots of things
wrong . . ..  Then He showed me His perfectness which I could have forever!
He showed me that He would never go away and leave me, as my earthly father
did many times in my life and finally when he died.

God is just too big for me to contain!!!

--
Carol