ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:11:38 -0600
Hi, we just learned today that adultery has gone on in my cousin's marriage.
My mom, who is in on all of the happenings with them right now, visited and
I just asked her how things were going and told her that I would tell my
cousin that, if his wife insisted upon divorce that I thought he should
contest it until the bitter end in hopes that she would wake up and realize
that it was wrong to destroy her family this way.
Well, turns out, they were about to open up their restaurant the other night
and the wife confessed that she had an affair and that she was now in the
midst of another.
This is killing my cousin just now but he either already has, or is going
this next week to file for divorce himself.
It's awful!

Matt