ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:07:31 -0600
Hi all, I am back on the receiving end again.
Today was church day for us, which means getting the baby ready to go stay
at Grandma's and taking time for ourselves once the baby is gone.
We soaked in the hottub and talked and then we went up to the restaurant to
eat and talk some more.
We like to eat alone on these days and just take our time and we carry our
bibles and study the message we expect the pastor to speak on that night
after we eat, then we walk back down to the church.
Thankfully we have always been offered a ride home.
Today was a very good day for it because I brought along one of my trains to
show off and everyone thought a lot of it.
It was hard to transport it all up their on foot though and was sure nice to
ride back with it sitting in someone's trunk.
hahah
I heard from my cousin today.
He and his wife, who we think a lot of, are having marital problems and she
has moved out, as of December 29.
We are praying for them and I let them hear Jimmy and Karron Evan's message.
Well, he listened and she is supposed to.
I am already hearing changes in his thinking and he is calling to buy a set
for himself and is also talking about coming to the marriage seminar we are
attending.
Hopefully, they will heal.

Take Care,

Matt