ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 03:19:42 -0700
Hi all, hope your all sleeping well, its a restless night for me and I'm
tired and should be sleeping as I am to go to church tomorrow but I just
can't sleep and its 3:00 in the morning.  Oh well, I would like your prayers
on something.  My wedding is coming up soon and you know now I know why its
not good to live with the person your going to marry especially if your
walking closely with the Lord.  As it stands Todd and I have separate rooms
and things have gone well, well, now that our wedding is coming closer, I
find myself tempted to sleep with him, not really do anything but just
snuggle and sleep with each other, now I know that is not an option so have
not done it I've almost done it but I have not.  So hoping I've not offended
any one by getting too personal I'm asking for your prayers please.

Thanks in advance

Lelia