ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:39:44 -0500
If you mean in Alice's Restaurant in glory, Kathy, we're going to be
listening to Springtime with Hitler in Germany from the Producers so we
won't be able to hear anything else.  Unless you can listen to two things at
a time.  Maybe up there we can!  Then Mannheim Steamroller works for me.
Gee, do you see a whole German theme here?  Mannheim, Hitler, Brats...Oh
wait...

Paranoid about the Packers and Panthers Paul