ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:03:44 -0500
Just be careful, Matt.  I know that wonderfully seasoned Italian chicken
you're talking about.  It's loaded with salt.  And alfredo sauce is great,
but one of the worst things you can eat, full of calories and fat.  Sounds
like blasphemy coming from an Italian, heh-heh, but this stuff is dangerous
to have too often.

Paul