ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:56:57 -0500
OK, I will not be subscribing to this list.  Does anyone know of any others?
This is just too'oo'oo strict!

i mean, Dang!  First, you gotta subscribe, then reply to the mail to
confirm, then go to a web site on yahoo groups to confirm, uh ginn, then
they tell you you can't even quote the origional message in your replies,
then finally after all that, you gotta write the moderator and tell them
specificly why you feel you should be added to the list...  That's not worth
it to me...

I want a list I simply just can subscribe to, and be on, no questions asked.

Any other ideas?

Chris.