ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:04:16 -0500
I was flipping around the channels just now and caught a show where a woman
was getting married and said "You know, I was so worried about planning this
wedding.  But now that it is here I realize that the place cards and meal
and colors of the dresses and all really don't mean anything. What matters
is being here with the people I love and who love me, and the rest that I
thought was so important really doesn't matter at all."

I'll bet that we will say that same thing when we're finally Home with JESUS
as His Bride.  Hopefully we can figure it out before we get there and enjoy
this life that much more as well!  And in the enjoyment, spread the joy to
others and whet their appetite to have that joy that we have to fall in love
with JESUS as we have.

Paul