ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:10:16 -0600
That's okay.  Kooky makes the world go round.  <smile.  One of the things the members of my church seem to like best about me is that the older I get, the kookier I get.

Thank you so much for the welcome.  It's good to see you again.  I know I'll be very blessed by this list.  God has been after me to rejoin for a while now.

Love in Christ,

Deb