ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:26:04 -0500
I too would have reservations about labor being induced.  If the doctors
want to do it because of some medical reason, that it would be better for
the baby I can see it, but due dates can be off bytwo or three weeks, unless
there is a problem, I would want to know what the reasoning was.  It is no
to wrong to question doctors about your care, or to want to understand what
is going on.
My first daughter was born two weeks early before she was to be here, and
Christa was two weeks late, so it is really hard to pick the actual date.
Know I am praying for you that your delivery goes smoothly.  I went through
natural childbirth both times, and it really isn't that bad. And Paul, I do
remember, but it is  true, that once you hold your baby, it doesn't seem all
that bad after all.
Rhonda Partain