ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:14:06 -0600
Glad to know you a little better Gary. Thanks for the intro. In case you
wanted to know I'm ah.... well 40 now lol, and married with two kids Amber
and Mike, 18 and 17 respectfully. My wife has jumped into Pampered Chef as
a side business and helps me out with my vending business, Amber is working
her way through college, Mike is still in high school. Born again since May
of 1996, along with my two kids, but my wife many years prior. That's it in
the nutshell, or the nut, in  a shell hehehe.

Brad