ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:21:10 -0600
Phil,

I will continue to pray for him, please tell Larry we send our love and
prayers. Also I'm praying for Virgie, too. I know this is hard on her, as well.

I can relate to not being able to finish sentences, as when I had double
pneumonia 2 years ago and was in the hospital, I couldn't talk very well.
Especially when I was first admitted. I was scared out of my mind, but
obviously, Larry is much worse than I ever was.

Phil, I hope you are feeling better.

God Bless everyone.

Love,
Pat Ferguson