ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:11:24 -0600
Hi, what do you golks know about this book of Thomas?
I just read a translation of it on the net I believe.
Confusing but why is it not included?
Wasn't he one of the people who followed Jesus?
I heard mention of it on a tv show this weekend and my brother mentioned a
book of PhilipI believe which was not included.  I have asked about this
sort of thing before on here and I think I was more or less told that some
people just sat down and decided they would write their own book and that
they weren't relevent?
Still, seems like it is historical and worth a look?

Matt